Chlorine-Free Pool Shock
Chlorine-Free Pool Shock is rated
Free 1-Day Delivery Available!
Order before 4pm CT to receive free 1-Day Delivery
Use chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis to prevent algae growth and kill harmful organic contaminants, such as bacteria. Safer than common chlorine-based pool shock, you can swim immediately after use - no more waiting! Non-chlorine Pool Shock is ideal for weekly maintenance treatments. In the Swim's chlorine free pool shock works well with bromine, & burns off dead chlorine cells to increase the amount of free chlorine in your pool water. Provides your pool with more fighting power to kill off contaminants & keep pool water safe & clean.
Use chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis to prevent algae growth and kill harmful organic contaminants, such as bacteria. Safer than common chlorine-based pool shock, you can swim immediately after use - no more waiting! Non-chlorine Pool Shock is ideal for weekly maintenance treatments. Chlorine free pool water shock treatments will provide you with the sanitizing results you need to keep your pool clean and safe for swimming without the negative side effects that commonly occur with chlorine-based shock treatments. By using chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis, you can prevent algae growth, kill contaminants and keep your pool water sparkling clean.
- Compare our chlorine free pool shock to Oxy-Brite®, Impact® and Shocktrine®.
- Chlorine free swimming pool shock is ideal for weekly pool shock treatments.
- Great for use in bromine sanitized swimming pools.
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Safe enough to swim right after treatment.
- Will not raise the calcium hardness level of your pool water.
- Has a neutral pH.
- Will not affect other swimming pool chemical levels.
- In the Swim's chlorine free pool shock contains 45% Potassium Monopersulfate.
- Our chlorine free pool shock comes in convenient 1 pound bags.
- Available for purchase in a variety of different quantities.
- Available for great value at In the Swim.
Rated 5 out of
Great on my skin
I have a fair skin complexion making me highly susceptible to chlorine.
I originally thought I could get by with just using this and not using Chlorine in my pool. Nope don’t make that mistake, that was a rookie move I had made many years ago until I found my pool having mustard algae and a huge chlorine demand. Wound up forking out a lot of money to bring my chlorine levels back up to par, but I paid for the lesson.
So while you still need chlorine to effectively balance your pool, this is great for weekly shock treatments and upkeep which is easier on my skin then standard chlorine treatments.
Date published: 2013-04-30
Rated 5 out of
Best Non Chlorine Shock!
I have been using this shock since I got my AG pool for 3 years strong. I use the mineral or power ionization to keep my pool clean. It has never failed me! People remark how clean my pool is! In The Swim is FAB! Fast shipping! Their openining and closing kits are SUPERB too! My pool is crystal clear EVERY spring! I am in it within a week once it warms up with the solar cover I also got oh and the filter system too as the one failed from the pool company after the start of my second season! In The Swim...YOU ROCK! Thanks!!
Date published: 2014-08-14
Rated 5 out of
I love this product and used in conjunction with my Perma Salt System and the opening and closing kits from In The Swim, my pool is AWESOME!!!!! I just opened my pool today and it is CRYSTAL CLEAR!!!!
My pool company actually saved me money on the mineral ionization system by using this shock weekly and only monitoring pH, Calcium, Alk and copper levels. This is worth it!!!
Thanks In The Swim for awesome products!!!!!! Great sales too allowed me to stock up!!!!
Date published: 2012-03-19
Rated 5 out of
Great for smaller pools
I've been using this product for years in a vinyl lined 9,700 gal. pool. Regular chlorine shock runs the chlorine level up too high for swimming for over 24 hours, but with this product we can swim the next day. (I usually shock late in the evening.) Also, it doesn't bleach the liner. But if the pool gets infected with algae, you need chlorine shock.
Date published: 2014-07-25
Technical Specifications:45% Potassium Monopersulfate A pure oxidizer that burns off dead chlorine cells. Raises "free" chlorine reading. For use with chlorine and bromine sanitized pools. Weekly maintenance is 1lb per 10,000 gallons.
Is chlorine free shock compatible for use with my pool?
- Yes, chlorine free shock is made for use with chlorine and bromine sanitized pools.
What does the chlorine free shock do?
- In The Swim chlorine free shock is a powerful oxidizing agent that burns off "dead" chlorine cells. Providing your water with a higher "free" chlorine reading ... and more fighting power!
What is In The Swim chlorine free shock comparable to?
- In The Swim pool shock is Potassium Monopersulfate. The In The Swim chlorine free shock is comparable to Oxy-Brite, Impact, and Shocktrine.
What is the chemical make up of In The Swim pool shock?
- In The Swim chlorine free shock is 45% Potassium Monopersulfate, and 55% inert ingredients with 4.5% minimum available active oxygen.
How much chlorine free shock do I use a week?
- Using pool shock as a weekly maintenance shock you will use 1 Lb. per 10,000 gallons.
How do I dispense my chlorine free shock?
- In The Swim recommends broadcasting directly into the pool. Use a brush for any settled particles.