Free 1-Day Delivery Available!
Order before 4pm CT to receive free 1-Day Delivery
Use chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis to prevent algae growth and kill harmful organic contaminants, such as bacteria. Safer than common chlorine-based pool shock, you can swim immediately after use - no more waiting! Non-chlorine Pool Shock is ideal for weekly maintenance treatments. In the Swim's chlorine free pool shock works well with bromine, & burns off dead chlorine cells to increase the amount of free chlorine in your pool water. Provides your pool with more fighting power to kill off contaminants & keep pool water safe & clean.
Use chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis to prevent algae growth and kill harmful organic contaminants, such as bacteria. Safer than common chlorine-based pool shock, you can swim immediately after use - no more waiting! Non-chlorine Pool Shock is ideal for weekly maintenance treatments. Chlorine free pool water shock treatments will provide you with the sanitizing results you need to keep your pool clean and safe for swimming without the negative side effects that commonly occur with chlorine-based shock treatments. By using chlorine free pool shock on a weekly basis, you can prevent algae growth, kill contaminants and keep your pool water sparkling clean.
- Compare our chlorine free pool shock to Oxy-Brite®, Impact® and Shocktrine®.
- Chlorine free swimming pool shock is ideal for weekly pool shock treatments.
- Great for use in bromine sanitized swimming pools.
- Does not contain any harsh chemicals.
- Safe enough to swim right after treatment.
- Will not raise the calcium hardness level of your pool water.
- Has a neutral pH.
- Will not affect other swimming pool chemical levels.
- In the Swim's chlorine free pool shock contains 45% Potassium Monopersulfate.
- Our chlorine free pool shock comes in convenient 1 pound bags.
- Available for purchase in a variety of different quantities.
- Available for great value at In the Swim.
Technical Specifications:45% Potassium Monopersulfate A pure oxidizer that burns off dead chlorine cells. Raises "free" chlorine reading. For use with chlorine and bromine sanitized pools. Weekly maintenance is 1lb per 10,000 gallons.
Is chlorine free shock compatible for use with my pool?
- Yes, chlorine free shock is made for use with chlorine and bromine sanitized pools.
What does the chlorine free shock do?
- In The Swim chlorine free shock is a powerful oxidizing agent that burns off "dead" chlorine cells. Providing your water with a higher "free" chlorine reading ... and more fighting power!
What is In The Swim chlorine free shock comparable to?
- In The Swim pool shock is Potassium Monopersulfate. The In The Swim chlorine free shock is comparable to Oxy-Brite, Impact, and Shocktrine.
What is the chemical make up of In The Swim pool shock?
- In The Swim chlorine free shock is 45% Potassium Monopersulfate, and 55% inert ingredients with 4.5% minimum available active oxygen.
How much chlorine free shock do I use a week?
- Using pool shock as a weekly maintenance shock you will use 1 Lb. per 10,000 gallons.
How do I dispense my chlorine free shock?
- In The Swim recommends broadcasting directly into the pool. Use a brush for any settled particles.