DOG DAYS OF SUMMER SALE! Up to 25% OFF!
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE 68% AVAILABLE CHLORINE AT AN ECONOMICAL PRICE!
COMPARE TO HTH®, Pulsar® and Chloryte®.
Keep your swimming pool or spa sparkling clean and contaminant-free with Cal-Chlor granules!
NOTE: FedEx requires a signature upon delivery of this product.
Provide a safe atmosphere for swimming by destroying bacteria, algae and other harmful contaminants. Additionally, maintain a nice water clarity. Calcium hypochlorite granules will provide you with the sanitizing power you need to keep your swimming pool or spa water crystal clear and safe for your swimmers.
Cal-Chlor granules are designed for sanitizing swimming pools and spas. Calcium hypochlorite granules are widely used throughout the swimming pool industry for disinfecting water as they are extremely effective at killing and deactivating harmful contaminants such as bacteria, algae and other microorganisms. Cal-Chlor granules can be used on a routine basis to keep your pool or spa water clean and can also be used for shock treatments when extra sanitizing power is required to kill organic contaminants.
By destroying bacteria, algae and other harmful contaminants, calcium hypochlorite pool chemicals provide a safer swimming environment while also improving and maintaining water clarity. Calcium hypochlorite granules will provide you with the sanitizing power you need to keep your swimming pool or spa water crystal clear and safe for your swimmers.
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslies and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
– If chlorine seems ineffective make sure you are dispensing the correct amount of chlorine. For best results, dissolve in water before adding to pool.
– If using as a weekly shock you will use 16oz. per 10,000 gallons.
– If using as your main sanitizer you will use the following:
– For unstabilized pools use 6-8 oz. per 10,000 gallons daily.
– For stabilized pools use 3-4 oz. per 10,000 gallons every other day.
– Dosages may vary to keep chlorine in 1-3 ppm range.
– If chlorine still seems to be ineffective check the stabilizer also known as cyanuric acid. The correct level for stabilizer is 30-60 ppm. If the stabilizer is too low the chlorine will be used up faster making it appear that the chlorine is not effective. If the stabilizer level is too high it will slow down the oxidizing process and render the chlorine less effective. This must be compensated for by using a higher concentration of chlorine in the pool water.
– If the chlorine seems to be defective/ineffective, you can test by putting a small amount of Cal-Chlor into a glass of tap water. (Do not use pool water.) Dissolve and test as usual.