Aqua Vac Robotic Pool Cleaner
Enjoy powerful, energy-efficient in-ground pool cleaning with the AquaVac robotic pool cleaner!
- The Aqua Vac pool cleaner is designed by Hayward, a leading name in the pool supply industry.
- The Aqua Vac robotic pool cleaner will calculate the size of your pool and pre-program itself to follow the most time and energy-efficient cleaning pattern.
- Will spotlessly clean every part of your in- ground pool including the bottom, walls, inclines and steps.
- The Aqua Vac pool cleaner features a powerful on-board pump that effectively sucks up dirt and debris.
- Features a reinforced cartridge filter that can easily be cleaned with a garden hose.
- Comes with a 24V transformer and 55 ft. of cable.
- The Aqua Vac pool cleaner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Competitively priced for outstanding value.
- 1 Year Warranty
The AquaVac pool cleaner takes robotic in-ground pool cleaning to a whole new level with its advanced technology and incredible power. This Hayward® robotic pool cleaner is designed to calculate the size of your swimming pool so it can pre-program itself to thoroughly clean your pool in the most time and energy-efficient pattern.
The AquaVac pool cleaner will clean your in-ground swimming pool from end to end and top to bottom, removing dirt and debris from the floor, walls and steps with its powerful suction and on-board pump. The AquaVac pool cleaner is also exceptionally easy to clean and care for as its reinforced cartridge filter can simply be rinsed with a garden hose.
Technical Specifications:The Aqua Vac is a robotic in ground cleaner that will work on vinyl, gunite/tile, and fiberglass. Calculates the size of the pool and programs itself into the most time and energy-efficient pattern for a spotless pool. Powerful on-board pump sucks up dirt and debris while roving the bottom, walls, inclines and steps. 24V motor is safer, uses less energy and provides the most efficient vacuum strength when compared to other cleaners. First portable robot to feature a reinforced cartridge filter element. Cleanup is easy with the patented filter cartridge system - just remove and rinse with a garden hose. AquaVac comes complete with a 24V transformer and 55 ft. of cable.
What does the cleaner clean?
– The Aqua Vac cleans the pool walls and the floor of the pool.
How do I set up the cleaner?
– Plug the power supply into an outlet, plug the cleaner into the power supply and put the cleaner into the pool. At this point it should function fully automatically.
How long does the cleaner take to clean the pool?
– Roughly 3 hours, the cleaner will sit in the center of the pool when finished.
How do I clean the cartridge inside the cleaner?
– Take the cartridge out of the cleaner, and rinse it off with a hose.
– The cleaner comes with a 24 volt transformer, and a 55 ft. cord.
Will the Aqua Vac pick up leaves and other large pieces of debris?
– Yes the cartridge in the cleaner allows the cleaner to clean up leaves and other debris.