Free 1-Day Delivery Available!
Order before 4pm CT to receive free 1-Day Delivery
POWERFUL & HIGHLY EFFECTIVE POOL ALGAECIDE KILLS & PREVENTS ALL FORMS OF ALGAE GROWTH!
In the Swim's Algaecide 50 will provide you with the algae-killing and algae-preventing power that you've been looking for. While it's extremely effective, this swimming pool algaecide is safe enough to swim 15 minutes after treatment and won't discolor swimmers' hair.
- Potent, non-metallic algaecide is economically priced and designed to destroy all types of algae.
- Fast acting and effective formula.
- Kills existing algae and prevents algae growth.
- Effective against black, green, mustard and all other types of algae.
- Great for use in swimming pools of all types.
- A great pool algaecide for routine, weekly pool maintenance.
- Will not cause hair discoloration.
- Low-foam formula.
- Easy to use.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Available in different quantities.
- Available for great value.
- Concentrated formula is non-staining and leaves absolutely no residue.
- Initial Dosage: 5.13 oz. per 10,000 gallons. Weekly Dosage: 1.33 oz. per 10,000 gallons
Algaecide 50 fights against all types of algae growing in swimming pools and spas. Kill existing algae blooms or prevent future algae growth with Algaecide 50. This liquid algaecide contains no metals so it will not stain surfaces and will not leave any residue.
- Non-metallic algaecide
- Recommended for pools with high metal content (well water)
- Ammonia based
- Designed to destroy all type of algae
- Overuse can cause foaming and slippery walls/floors
- A "wetting" agent prevents algae from bonding
What is the maintenance dosage?
- The maintenance dosage is 1.33oz per 10,000 gallons.
What is the initial dosage?
- The initial dosage is 5.13oz per 10,000 gallons.
Can I use this with well water?
- Yes, it is the recommended algaecide for well water pools.
How long do I have to wait to swim in my pool after using this?
- You should wait at least 6-8 hours before swimming after use of this algaecide.
Is this a foaming algaecide?
- This is a non-foaming, non-metallic, low-odor, polymer-based algaecide.
Will this prevent all types of algae?
- This algaecide will control all types of algae, including pink algae.
Will this get rid of my algae?
- No, this does not get rid of algae, it prevents it. You need to shock the pool to get rid of the algae. The algaecide is used to prevent it from coming back.
- If problem persists you may try the following:
- Repeat dosage.
- Super Chlorinate nightly until problem clears up.
- Run filter 24 hours until problem clears up.
- Backwash filter or clean cartridge.
- Brush algae surface.