Leaf Catcher for Above-Ground Pool
Leaf Catcher for Above-Ground Pool is rated
Keep Leaves Out of Your Pool with the Leaf Catcher
This durable mesh cover is made of knitted polyethylene to allow water through as it prevents larger debris and leaves from getting into your pool. Use on top of your above-ground pool’s winter cover to make it easy to remove leaves in one fell swoop, or place it over your pool during the summer months to keep other debris and contaminants out.
The Leaf Catcher comes with a wire cable, metal winch and fastening straps to ensure it’s securely placed over your pool. A great cover for pools surrounded by deciduous trees and in the fall especially, the catcher is designed to let leaves dry out as they sit on its surface, preventing decay and making them lighter and easier to remove. Also a valuable cover for Koi ponds and other yard water features, this durable mesh net keeps your water clean by preventing large debris and sodden leaves from settling on your pool or pond bottom.
- Leaf Catcher for above-ground pools stretches across pool top to prevent leaves and large debris from getting into pool
- Can be used over a winter cover or by itself during summer months
- Prevents decaying leaves from leaching tannins into the pool water
- Durable, UV-resistant mesh design lets water through while keeping debris out of the water
- Can also be used to protect Koi from waterfowl and to cover small ponds
- Great for above-ground pools surrounded by deciduous trees
- Comes in multiple sizes for round and oval pools to offer you a perfect fit
- Allows you to easily remove leaves and put back on the pool in just minutes
- Leaf Catcher Cover comes with wire cable, metal winch and fastening loops to secure in place
- 2-year warranty; 1 year full warranty
Rated 5 out of
Best Pool Accessory
We don't use this for winter storage, but for regular summer usage. We only use our above-ground pool in the summer, but it has a huge tree nearby. We put this over our solar cover to collect leaves during the entire swim season, rolling it on and off each time we use the pool. The mesh allows the sun to penetrate to the solar cover to warm the pool. It has cut down our pool maintenance considerably and is very easy to take on and off. Worth every penny!
Date published: 2009-07-24
Rated 5 out of
VERY GOOD PRODUCT
VERY GOOD PRODUCT, KEEPS LEAVES AND OTHER ITEMS OUT OF THE POOL, EASY TO REMOVE AND STORE IN WINTER. PROBLEM EXISTS IN THE THE MATERIAL USED TO SEW THE SCREEN TOGEATHER. I HAVE FOUND THAT THE POOL CHEMICALS AND SUN WILL ROT THE THREAD CAUSING THE SCREEN TO SPLIT IN HALF.
Date published: 2011-03-13
Rated 1 out of
The cable system on the cover does not work well at all. The cover itself was torn on one end and I have only owned it for 8 months
Date published: 2011-05-17
Rated 5 out of
i am amazed with the amount of time and money my leaf catcher has saved me. i can put the catcher on the pool and take it off by myself. while the catcher is on i can still circulate the water and not worry about the leaves. The purchase was well worth it, the price of the catcher alone was what i was spending on the chemicals every summer to clear the water. Instead of dreading the opening of the pool in the summer due to the chemicals and time it takes to turn the water around, i'm excited at how easy it's going to be due to the leaf catcher!!
I would recommend that anyone owning a pool buy the leaf catcher that would like to spend less time and money cleaning the pool and more enjoying it!!
Date published: 2008-11-30