The superior performance of the Hayward above ground gas heater is hard to compare. These heaters are not affected by weather or wind and are built to resist leaks and corrosion.
NOTE: These heaters are for residential use only. Click here for ASME certified commercial heaters.
Your pool heater is one of the most important investments you can make for a pool. Not only does it extend your swimming season, but it can greatly impact the enjoyment you derive from swimming. Above ground Hayward pool heaters are among the best on the market. In fact, the Hayward induced draft heater is designed to take the hassle out of heating your pool by combining high-quality construction, advanced heating technology, and easy operation.
The next time you're dreading the end of the swimming season, why not consider a Hayward above ground gas heater. You can continue enjoying your pool into the fall with warm, welcoming water even on the windiest day of the year. Just as you'd expect from all Hayward products, the Hayward induced draft heater features durable construction so you know you can use your heater for years to come. So stop letting the seasons decide when you'll swim and start heating your above ground pool with a Hayward induced draft heater.
Hayward Induced Draft Pool Heaters
• 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes.
• Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation.
• Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating.
• FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating.
• Jet-ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
• One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance.
• Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use.
• Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation.
|Model #||Gas Type||BTU/Hour||Width||Depth||Height||Weight||Gas Connection|
|H100ID1||Natural||100,000||12 1/2"||22 1/2"||24"||72 lbs.||1/2 "|
|H100IDP1||Propane||100,000||12 1/2"||22 1/2"||24"||72 lbs.||1/2 "|
|Temperature Rise In 8 Hours|
|Pool Size||Gallons||Average Temp. Rise|
|15' Round||5,300||15.2º F|
|18' Round||7,600||10.4º F|
|12' x 24' Rectangle||8,600||9.6º F|
|21' Round||10,000||8.0º F|
|24' Round||13,500||5.6º F|
|27' Round||17,000||4.8º F|
|Temperature Rise In 1 Hour|
|Spa Size||Average Temp. Rise|
|350 gallon||28º F|
|400 gallon||25º F|
|400 gallon||25º F|
|500 gallon||20º F|
|700 gallon||14º F|