Above-Ground Cover Drain
ECONOMICAL AND HANDY!
- Simply place the non-electric Cover Drain on top of your above-ground pool cover and squeeze the siphon pump until water begins to flow.
- gravity siphon pool cover pump does all the work. No electricity needed.
- Includes cover drain, siphon pump and 13 ft. hose.
Instructions For Using the Pool Cover Drain
The Above Ground Pool Cover Drain is a uses a siphon to quickly and easily drain your pool cover. Simply connect one end of the 13ft. clear hose to the round white cover drain and connect the other end to the blue siphon pump.
- Place the round white cover drain on top of your winter pool cover.
- Hold the blue siphon pump and white drain hose down below the level of the water on top of the cover, and squeeze the pump to start siphoning water.
- Pool cover drain stops automatically when your cover is drained.
- Siphon pool cover pump requires no maintenance. No moving parts, nothing to break.
Other pool cover pumps require electrical hook-up, clog easily and can burn out. The winter pool cover drain operates easily and consistently drains rain and snow-melt from your aboveground pool cover.