In The Swim granular chlorine compares to Bio-guard, Sun, Guardex and Pace.
Powerful 56% available stabilized chlorine.
99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
Granular chlorine must be pre-dissolved in a bucket before adding to the pool.
Fast dissolving – pH balanced.
Approximate use per day – 2oz per 10,000 gallons.
Back To The Top
– If chlorine seems to be ineffective check the stabilizer also known as cyanuric acid. The correct level for stabilizer is 30-60 ppm. If the stabilizer is too low the chlorine will be used up faster making it appear that the chlorine is not effective. If the stabilizer level is too high it will slow down the oxidizing process and render the chlorine less effective. This must be compensated for by using a higher concentration of chlorine in the pool water.
– If you believe the chlorine is defective/ineffective, you can test it by scraping a small amount of tablet into a glass of tap water. (Do not use pool water.) Dissolve and test as usual.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is In The Swim granular chlorine comparable to?
– The In The Swim granular chlorine is comparable to the following:
– BIOGUARD, SUN, GUARDEX and PACE.
What is the chemical make up of the granular chlorine?
– 56% available stabilized chlorine, fast dissolving, 99.5% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrine.
How much granular chlorine do I use?
– Use 4 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water per day to achieve initial readings.
– Use 2-3 ounces daily per 10,000 gallons to maintain proper chlorine levels.
– Use 2 Lbs per 10,000 gallons for heavy algae until algae clears.
– Use 1 Lb per 10,000 gallons for light algae until algae clears.
How do I dispense my granular chlorine?
– In The Swim recommends to have a bucket of water and add the granular chlorine to the bucket, and then broadcast around the perimeter while pump and filter is on.
Back To The Top
In the Swim's granular chlorine delivers effective, impressive results that you can rely on. Whether for a special shock treatment to deal with contamination problems or for regular, weekly usage, our chlorine granules will destroy bacteria and other organic contaminants so you can enjoy a clean, inviting swimming pool or spa. Best of all, with our highly economical prices, our granular pool chlorine is available for excellent value.
Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie's® and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
- In the Swim's granular chlorine is ideal for use in spas, hot tubs and swimming pools.
- Powerful sanitizing chemical that will destroy bacteria, break down contaminants and control algae growth.
- Will keep your hot tub, spa or pool water sparkling clean and crystal clear.
- Will stand up to comparisons to Bioguard®, Sun®, Guardex® and Pace®.
- Fast dissolving chlorine granules.
- Contains premium-quality 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione Dihydrate.
- High quality chlorine granules.
- Available in a number of different quantities, ranging from 2 pounds to 500 pounds.
- Economically and competitively priced.