Your pool heater is one of the most important investments you can make for a pool. Not only does it extend your swimming season, but it can greatly impact the enjoyment you derive from swimming. Above ground Hayward pool heaters are among the best on the market. In fact, the Hayward induced draft heater is designed to take the hassle out of heating your pool by combining high-quality construction, advanced heating technology, and easy operation.
The next time you're dreading the end of the swimming season, why not consider a Hayward above ground gas heater. You can continue enjoying your pool into the fall with warm, welcoming water even on the windiest day of the year. Just as you'd expect from all Hayward products, the Hayward induced draft heater features durable construction so you know you can use your heater for years to come. So stop letting the seasons decide when you'll swim and start heating your above ground pool with a Hayward induced draft heater.
Hayward Induced Draft Pool Heaters
• 100,000 BTU input for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes.
• Electronic, direct-spark ignition for total control and automatic operation.
• Reduced emissions design provides environment-friendly heating.
• FireTile combustion chamber ensures quick heating.
• Jet-ported Eugenox burners provide long life and easy maintenance.
• One-piece copper header/heat exchanger for leak-free performance.
• Cool-to-the-touch cabinet surface temperature ensures worry-free use.
• Plug-in 120 volt electric cord for easy installation.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I use a chlorinator or chemical feeder with this heater?
– Follow the instructions provided with any automatic or manual chlorinator and chemical feeder. If a chlorinator is used, it must be installed down stream from the heater in the pool return line. Install a check valve between the heater outlet and chlorinator to prevent chlorine from siphoning back into the heater. All chemicals must be introduced and diluted into the pool or spa water before being circulated through the heater. Do not place chlorine tablets or bromine directly into the skimmer. High chemical concentrations may result when the pump is not running. High chemical concentrations cause very rapid corrosion of the heat exchanger. Such damage is not covered under warranty.
Can I install this heater indoors?
– NO, this heater is for outdoor use only. No draft hood available.
Can this be used in high altitude areas?
– NO, it can only be used at levels of 2000 feet or below.
What size gas piping will I need for this heater?
– Average size piping is ½" with proper gas pressure.
Where can I install my heater?
– The heater must be installed at least 5 feet away from the A/G pool wall and have proper ventilation on all sides, including the top.
Can all states use this heater?
– NO, Texas has EPA regulations that prevent sale of this product to residents of that state.
What type of start up does this heater have?
– The Hayward 100,00 BTU heater has an electronic direct spark ignition.
What size pool will the heater work on?
– The Hayward 100,000 BTU heater is recommended for use on pools less then 450 square feet. (Typically A/G pools less then 24' round)
Back To The Top