Economy Safety Pool Covers with Left Step
Please Read Before Ordering
View Larger Image
Warranty: 12-Year Warranty (2 Years Full)
FEATURE-PACKED, YET VALUE-PRICED!
CUSTOM COVERS ARE OUR SPECIALTY!
- This Pool Safety Cover delivers the same heavy-duty cover quality that thousands of customers have come to depend on from In The Swim over the years, but at a more economical price!
- The Economy Safety Pool Covers are made out of a two-ply mesh material that resists rot, mildew, sunlight and harsh chemical damage.
- Many people use this cover year round on their swimming pool, not just as a winter pool cover.
- Its mesh construction allows for water drainage, while keeping unwanted leaves and large debris from entering the pool, allowing for a quick and easy clean-up in the Spring.
- Each swimming pool cover comes complete with brass screw-type anchors for concrete decks, stainless steel springs, installation tool and storage bag.
- This cover is forest green. Select sizes are available in blue.
NEW! Instant Estimates for custom-size Economy Safety Pool Covers!
If you don't see your pool size listed below,
Click Here for an INSTANT ESTIMATE
You may also click on "Measuring Form" below picture for a complete measuring form (PDF) or order an Information Packet (located near bottom of page) for a complete measuring form with instructions.
If your swimming pool has a step section, please click on the "Step Sections" link below picture to find a cover for your pool.
Back To The Top
- The Economy Safety Covers are made out of a two-ply mesh material that resists rot, mildew, sunlight and harsh chemical damage.
- Break strength of 4,000 pounds.
- Color is forest green.
- Includes brass screw-type anchors, stainless steel springs, installation tool and storage bag.
- For initial installation a ¾" drill bit and rotary hammer drill are needed.
- Must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:
- Rectangle pool with no step sections. Square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- No obstructions that can not be removed within 18" of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
- Must have at least 3' of concrete on all sides of the pool.>
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the color of the cover?
– The cover is Forest Green.
What is the break strength on this cover?
– This cover has a break strength of 4,000 pounds.
Is this cover ASTM rated?
How does the cover secure down to my pool?
– Anchors are included to secure cover down. They need to be cemented into the concrete deck around the pool.
What types of anchors are included?
– Brass screw type anchors.
What is included with the cover?
– Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
Do these covers accommodate a step section?
– No, rectangle covers are for rectangular shaped pools and will not accommodate a step section. Covers can be purchased with a step section, either it will be in inventory or needs to be custom made.
How do you measure a corner radius?
– To measure a corner radius, you can use a string or chalk. Take the string or draw from the straight part of the pool both on width and length and continue it out (do not follow curve). From the point where the two meet, measure back to where the pool starts to curve. This is your corner radius. If over 2', a measuring form must be completed.
What happens if I don't meet the 3 safety requirements and still purchase the cover?
– The warranty is null and void. Manufacturer will be able to determine from wear on cover.
Can I use a patch kit if my safety cover has a rip in it?
– No, the cover will have to be sent in to the manufacturer to be sewn up.
What other items are not included that I am going to need to install my safety cover?
– A rotary hammer drill and a 3/4" drill bit to drill the anchor holes, a hammer or mallet to put the anchors in, some sore of lubricant, and some chalk to form a line where you need to install the anchors.
Back To The Top