If you have children or small pets in your home or neighborhood, nothing provides better protection against accidental drowning than Meyco rectangle safety pool covers for in-ground swimming pools. The fine mesh construction of Meyco rectangle safety pool covers allows rain and melting snow to seep through the cover while leaves and debris are kept from contaminating your pool water.
All Meyco rectangle safety pool covers
Without question, Meyco rectangle safety pool covers for in-ground swimming pools provide the ultimate protection against drowning and the natural elements.
- Resist rot, mildew, sunlight, and pool chemical damage
- Provide superior winter protection
- Provide peace of mind about the safety of your family
- Are an excellent long-term investment for the overall protection of your pool
Made of 2-ply Meycolite mesh.
Break strength of 4,000 pounds.
Color is forest green. May custom order blue.
Includes brass pop-up anchors, stainless steel springs, installation tool and storage bag.
For initial installation a ¾” drill bit and rotary hammer drill are needed.
** Must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:**
– Rectangle pool with no step sections. Square corners or no more than a 2’ radius corner.
– No obstructions that can not be removed within 18” of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
– Must have at least 3’ of concrete on all sides of the pool.>
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
How does the cover secure down to my pool?
– 3/4" holes are drilled with a masonry drill bit (not included) and the brass anchors are tapped into the holes. Then using the installation tool, the cover is stretched over to the anchor and secured down.
What types of anchors are included?
– Meyco's time-tested spring-loaded brass "Pop-Up" anchoring system.
What is the warranty on the cover?
– The covers is backed by a 12 year warranty.
What is included with the cover?
– Anchoring system, stainless steel buckles and protective cover springs, installation tool, and heavy-duty storage bag are included.
I don’t have a concrete or wood deck. What cover can I use?
– Speak with our Custom Sales department.
How do you measure a corner radius?
– To measure a corner radius, you can use a string or chalk. Take the string or draw from the straight part of the pool both on width and length and continue it out (do not follow curve). From the point where the two meet, measure back to where the pool starts to curve. This is your corner radius. If over 2’, a measuring form must be completed.
What happens if I don’t meet the 3 safety requirements and still purchase the cover?
– The warranty is void. Manufacturer will be able to determine from wear on cover.
Back To The Top