Sometimes it seems like dirt, debris, and insects are determined to contaminate your pool water. Whether you’re operating an above ground or in-ground pool, or even if you’ve purchased an inexpensive inflatable, keeping your pool water clean is an important responsibility of the pool owner. Expensive automatic pool cleaners can save you time and money, but they won’t always fit your budget.
The Aqua Broom pool vacuum is the affordable solution that removes organic debris from your pool quickly and easily. Not only does its low price make it an attractive option, but the Aqua Broom pool vacuum cleaner features micro bag filters and can remove sand, silt, and is even powerful enough to vacuum algae.
- Powered by 5 D-Cell batteries
- On/off Swivel similar to a flashlight
- 3 hours run time
- Hi-flow vacuum motor
- Automatic; No pumping or connections to filter or skimming
- Use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pole
- Quick released telescopic pole connector
- Built-in wheels for ALL pools
- Re-usable filter bag
- Ideal for spot cleaning debris, sand, even algae from kiddie pools, spas, fountains or any pool
- Easy-grip handle for step, stair and surface cleaning
- Dent, ding, and fade proof ; lightweight body
- Built-in hanging storage notch
- Affordable price
- Gallons Per Minute (GPM): Up to 25 GPM 100
- Cleaning Coverage Sq. Ft/ Hour: 671 Sq ft Hr.
- Battery: 5 D-Cell Batteries
- Run Time: Up to 3 Hours (based on multiple cleanings)
- Vacuum Head Width: 6 inches
- Minimum Operating Depth: 4 inches
- Unit Size: 23.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
- Unit Weight: 1.70 lbs
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is this vacuum powered?
- This product is powered by 5-D Cell batteries.
- Where does all the debris go?
- The debris is captured in the reusable filter bag.
- Is the telescoping pole included?
- No, the telescoping pole is sold separately.
- Can I use the Aqua Broom in any type of pool?
- Yes, this unit works with all types of pools and spas.
Back To The Top