Dirt Devil cannot climb pool walls
– Clean the filter. It may be clogged or too heavy from excessive debris
– Brushes may be worn. Inspect brushes and replace if worn.
Dirt Devil fails to pick up fine or heavy debris
– An optional high velocity inlet is available, which clips on to the bottom lid of cleaner. This inlet creates extra suction for lifting fine or heavy debris. This part also can be helpful if unit becomes stuck on a raised main drain.
Dirt devil starts working momentarily but then stops working
– Impeller may be clogged or jammed with debris. Check and clean if necessary.
– Brush roller or drive tracks are stuck. Check for debris and clean if necessary.
– Dirt devil is out of the water. Put dirt devil in water and reset the power
Back To The Top