The fastest, safest and most efficient robotic cleaner on the market! Built with all of the features of the Aquabot Turbo T, the Turbo T2 and Aquabot TurboT4 take robotic pool cleaning to the next level!
The Turbo T2 and T4’s more powerful pump and motor system can clean ANY pool in 1 hour or less. Both cleaners feature a unique Quad-Brush system that helps loosen debris on your pools’ waterline – the pools’ most common area of stubborn problems. They both also possess the largest capacity reusable micro-filter bag which boasts a huge 19 quart holding capacity and can filter water down to 2 microns – better than most swimming pool filters!
- Designed For Pools Up to 50' length of any shape or surface
- Suggested Cleaning Time: 1 Hour
- Auto-Shut Off: Yes, automatically shuts off when cleaning cycle is completed
- Customization: Yes, digital power supply allows for up to a 7-hour cleaning cycle or automatic operation with existing or auto-control pool equipment.
- Filtration: Self-contained reusable 19-quart capacity filter, removes all debris types down to 2 microns
- Filtration Quantity: 5,000 Gallons per Hour
- Pump Motor: Individually sealed, brushless oil-filled for lubrication and cooling, plus water-cooled
- Drive Motor: Individually sealed, oil-free water-cooled
- E1588 - 75 ft. self-buoyant durable thermoplastic rubber (no chlorine corroding KevlarTM)
- E1586 - 61 ft. self-buoyant durable thermoplastic rubber (no chlorine corroding KevlarTM)
- Power Supply: StayCool™ All-weather resistant
- Operating Protection: Reset button protects from out of water or premature operation
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Voltage: 115 V / 60 Hz, 24 V at cleaner
- Unit Dimensions / Weight: 16 x 15 x 13 inches / 16.75 lbs
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the filter bag reusable?
– Yes, many times. Just empty and rinse after each use.
Back To The Top