Ionization introduces silver and copper ions to kill algae and bacteria in pool water. This allows for a reduction in chlorine use which results in a dramatic change - no more chlorine odor, red eyes or itchy skin. Maintain crystal clear water using a natural ionizer.
Works on In-Ground and Above-Ground pools (3,500 - 40,000 gallons).
Compatible with all filtration systems.
Eliminates chlorine usage by 0.4 ppm on a daily basis
Must install at least 18” from (after) the heater unit.
Sanitizes pools up to 40,000 gallons.
Release copper and silver into water to kill algae, bacteria, and viruses.
Will not affect your pH or total alkalinity levels.
Recommended to replace chamber one a year for proper sanitation.
Unit will last up to 8 years.
– Length: 18
– Width: 15
– Height: 5
– Weight: 6
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size pools will this work for?
– This system will accommodate a 40,000 gallon pool, and works on in ground or above ground pools.
What effects does it have on the water?
– The Ionizer will make the water feel smoother, kill algae, bacteria, and zinc while releasing copper and silver into the water.
Is there anything that needs to be done to the water before installing?
– Your water levels must be balanced and your TDS level should be at 1000ppm.
How much is this going to cost me?
– Low voltage control box operates at fewer than 2 cents a day.
How much chlorine do I use?
– With a swimming pool ionizer no residual chlorine is normally required to be added. For pool temperatures above 90F or for cloudy water after a storm, you can add chlorine to speed up the cleaning process. If needed for an extended period, only 0.4 ppm of chlorine is required. At this low level, there is not enough of the corrosive chemical chlorine to damage your pool liner, pipes or equipment.
What is the average life of the Ionizer?
– The average life of the Ionzier is about 8 years.
Can I use Bromine with my Ionizer?
– No. Bromine compounds in actuality consist of about 1/3 chlorine. You can not stabilize bromine so it is used up in about 2 hours in an outdoor.
Back To The Top