Aquabot Automatic Pool Cleaner
Learn More About Aquabot
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
HASSLE-FREE COMPUTER-CONTROLLED POOL CLEANING!
Aquabot's built in filtration system takes all the work out of cleaning your pool. No more dragging out and connecting vac hoses -- just plug in, drop in, and let it go to work! No need for supervision -- the Aquabot pool vacuum is pre-programmed for efficient, thorough cleaning of any size, shape, or type pool without getting hung up on ladders or steps. High-powered suction removes the finest particles of algae, bacteria, dirt debris, sand and hair from the pool's floors, steps, walls, and even the waterline! As it cleans, the Aquabot automatic pool cleaner equalizes the water temperature and chemical distribution, reducing heat and chemical costs.
Aquabot Turbo comes with extra features designed to cover your in-ground pool bottom as well as the walls and waterline a little more efficiently. An adjustable timer allows you to clean for a little longer and an extended cable gets you the length you need for longer pools.
- Continuous Run Timer
- Front and rear rotating scrubbing brushes help loosen and remove dirt and fine particles
- 50 ft. Cable
- Fine Filter Bag (filters down to 2 microns)
- Power consumption: 230 Watts
- Input electrical requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Pool to wall transition: 90 degree angle
- Water mixing capability: 70 GPM
- Compatible with external timer
- Includes digital power supply (adjustable 1-7 hours)
- 60 ft. Cable
The Aquabot automatic pool cleaner will transform your pool maintenance routine by significantly reducing the time and effort required to keep your pool sparkling clean. With its built in filtration system, the Aquabot automatic pool cleaner operates independently of your pool's filter and will vacuum up even the finest dirt and debris with its high-powered suction.
The Aquabot automatic pool cleaner is pre-programmed for maximized cleaning efficiency and will effectively clean in-ground swimming pools of all shapes, sizes and types. With the Aquabot robotic pool cleaner working for you, you can enjoy incredible convenience as well as reduced maintenance costs.
• Quantity of water filtered = 4000 gals. per hour.
• Cleaning Coverage = 3500 sq. ft. per hour.
• Electrical Cord Length = 51 ft.
• Unit Weight = 16.9 lbs.
• Wattage = 140 Watts.
• Operating Cost = Less than 25 cents per day.
• Electrical Plug = 110v/60Hz or 230V/50Hz.
• Filtration-Micron Rating = Self contained 2 microns.
• Scrubbing Ability = Heavy duty.
• Shipping Dimensions = 17.5 in. x 17.5 in x 19.5 in.
• Shipping Weight = 36 lbs.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you hook up the AQUABOT?
– This cleaner comes with a Power Supply Box that has a 3-prong plug. The plug gets plugged into a ground outlet. The cleaner has a floating cord and the end of the cord gets plugged into the Power Supply Box. You drop the cleaner on the opposite side of the pool then the Power Supply Box. Go back to the Power Box and ON/OFF switch the box to ON position and press the reset button and the cleaner starts working.
Can I keep the Power Supply Box by the poolside?
– NO! The power supply must be placed in a dry, sheltered area at least 12 feet away from the pool. Since the Power Supply is water resistant, NOT WATER PROOF, it should not be left out in the rain or placed in puddles of water.
Why would I need the mesh filter bag?
– For big clean ups of larger debris, such as leaves, acorns, twigs and pine needles. The fine mesh filter bag may clog up faster and require more cleanings.
How do you know when to clean your filter bag?
– When the Aquabot slows down so that it constantly reverses direction before reaching the sides of the pool, it is sending a signal that it is time to clean the filter bag.
How do I clean my filter bags?
– Simply use a garden hose to rinse it and replace.
– For a complete cleaning, bags can be machine washed with a detergent such as “Cheer”.
How do you remove the AQUABOT from the pool?
– Turn off the power supply by pressing the ON/OFF switch to off. Unplug the Floating Cable from the Power Supply. Gently pull the Aquabot toward you using the Floating cable. **Removing the cleaner by its Floating cable may cause severe damage to the cable.
– Remove the Aquabot from the water using its handle.
– Rest the Aquabot on its side to allow water to drain from the unit.
– Clean and re-install the filter bag. Then rest the Aquabot on its side in a dry, shaded area along with its Power Supply and properly coil the floating cable.
Can I keep my AQUABOT in the pool?
– No! Never leave it in the pool? The Aquabot is primarily made of plastic and rubber. The pool’s chemicals will eat away at the cleaner and cause pre-mature part deterioration.
How do I store the AQUABOT at the end of season?
– Thoroughly clean both filter bags, make sure that there is no water in the Aquabot, completely untangle and then properly coil the Floating Cord. Your Aquabot and Power supply should be stored in a dry, protected area.
Back To The Top