Aquabot Automatic Pool Cleaner
If I could give 1 star I would.
This was my second one. Yeah I know why did you buy another if they are so bad. well I figured I had parts for it. You can squeeze 2 years out of them with repairs. I do however live in texas and use them year round. If the warranty was longer I would probably buy another.
December 13, 2012
I have owned my aquabot for several years (18x36' inground vinyl liner pool) and NEVER had an issue with it! I often tell people it's the best $800.00 I ever spent! No fighting aboout who is going to vacuum the pool...more time to enjoy! We don't remove the ladders or anything...occasionally some dirt was left @ the main drain in the deep end...then we figured out that the "draw" of water in the main drain was stronger than the aquabot, so we turned off the filter for a little while...problem solved! Totally clean pool...BUY IT!
June 30, 2012
worked twice than pump went out would not reccomend
March 25, 2012
Does not perform as described
I paid the high price for this after reading many other reviews and was very disappointed for the following reasons;
- My pool is 16'x32' and even though I keep it covered, start and end the season with a brush down and filtered vacuum, it still does not clean it, maybe 40%.
- It gets stalled so I have to take it out every couple of hours to empty and rinse the bag, which is not an easy process it is gross and hard to get into the cracks and crevices with the bags design.
- It is heavy and awkward to pull out of the water and requires a mat so it does not get scraped on the coping.
- Within 2 years I had to replace the tracks (the tabs break off) and the belt drive, add another $100+ dollars.
- I have rounded edges in my pool and it will get stuck trying to climb them so I have to keep an eye on it.
January 28, 2012