The Solar Roller is a modular, free-floating, affordable, lightweight device that rolls pool solar covers directly on the water like puzzle pieces. Differing from traditional deck reels that sit on the end of your pool, the hidden tubes for the modular Split Cover system attach directly to the underside of each cover section to overcome bends and bottlenecks in your pool. The Solar Roller works on almost any shape pool, especially pools that cannot use a traditional deck reel.
- Helps to quickly remove your solar cover and can be done in sections
- Great for Free-Form, Lazy L, Above Ground pools without decks, Intex Pools
- Tubes integrate directly with the cover and become part of the cover
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to move or leave floating to the poolside
- Simple to install, just split your cover and install the rollers, no tools required
- One size fits all, up to 20’ X 40’
- Less expensive than traditional deck style reels