Super clarifier will give you the results you want, using half the dosage of other clarifiers. Helps give you a longer life on the pool equipment. Great for Cartridge and sand filters, not recommended for DE filters. Super clarifier is powerful, effective and coagulates particles at half the dosage rates of other swimming pool clarifiers.
Super clarifier is fast acting and will provide you with professional results and sparkling, crystal clear water. Also, by improving the function of your pool's filter, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of longer-lasting pool equipment. While super clarifier is not recommended for diatomaceous earth (DE) pool filters, it works great with sand and cartridge filters.
Requiring half the dose of other pool water clarifiers and available at competitive prices, super clarifier will provide you with the results and value you've been looking for. With super clarifier it's easy to keep your pool water super clear and looking great.
Sun® and EZ-CLOR® are registered trademarks of Aqua Clear Ind., LLC. Guardex®, Bioguard®, Aquabrome®, Polysheen®, BurnOut®, Burnout 35®, Softswim®, Pool Magnet®, Chlorite®, Algae All 60 and MSA Algaecide are registered trademarks of BioLab, Inc. Pace® is a registered trademark of Arch Chemicals. In The Swim® is not affiliated with them and does not carry their products. The use of Sun®, Guardex®, Bioguard®, Pace®, and Leslie,s and their logos is for comparison purposes only.
Not recommended for use with DE filters.
Initial Dosage: 4 oz. per 10,000 gals.
Weekly Dosage: 2 oz. per 10,000 gallons.
Will trap the finer dirt and debris that a filter is unable to filter out.
“Glues” the dirt and debris together to form a larger mass, then allowing it to filtered out of the water.
More concentrated then the IN The Swim Clarifier, so less of a dose required.
Will not clear up a cloudy pool due to unbalanced component levels.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the purpose of Super Clarifier?
– Super Clarifier is a specially formulated; super concentrated water clarifier. It helps remove small particles for the water by joining them together, allowing the filter to remove them. This product restores the sparkle to dull looking water.
Why should I not use Super Clarifier with my DE Filter?
– It will coagulate the DE particles and cause a gumming affect on the filter grid or fingers.
What will the In the Swim Super Clarifier do for my pool?
– It will coagulate suspended particles.
– Clears cloudy water.
– Increase filter efficiency.
– Will not affect chemical balance.
How do I store the Super Clarifier?
– Keep container tightly closed. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. For disposing the container, completely empty container of contents. Do not reuse container. Wrap and put in trash.
How would I use Super Clarifier?
– Dilute Super Clarifier by adding it to a bucket of pool water.
– Add to pool by pouring solution around inside perimeter of pool.
– After 24 hours of continuous filtration, vacuum the pool of dead algae and organic material.
How much Super Clarifier do I use?
– The average dosage is 1 oz. Per 5000 gallons of swimming water. Under extreme conditions of turbidity (algae growth, newly filled pools, warm water, start up, etc.) dose 1 oz. per 2500 gallons.
Will the Super Clarifier affect my chemical balance?
Back To The Top
If the use of the In the Swim Super Clarifier does not clear up the water you must first, make sure chemicals are at the proper levels.
– The main water component that people over look is the TDS. If the TDS (total dissolved solids) is above 2000 it may lead to hazy water and may inhibit sanitation. TDS can be reduced by partial draining of the pool and adding fresh water.
– Secondly, check the filter media. Whether it be sand, D.E. or a cartridge filter, a dirty filter media will not clean the particles and leave the pool hazy.
Back To The Top