Get the Ultimate Pool Winterizing Kit from In the Swim and prepare your pool for a long winter. Not only do our pool winterizing kits save you money with a cleaner opening pool – all of our winter closing kits are chlorine free and safer for the environment.
After a long winter, cheaper pool closing kits will run out of chemicals, leaving your pool water unprotected when the water warms up in the spring. Other pool chemical kits don’t pack the powerful punch of the Ultimate Winter Pool Kit and may leave your pool water unsafe for swimming when it comes time to open again.
The Ultimate winterizing pool chemical kit removes the carbon dioxide in the pool water, and makes it unusable by algae as a food source. Other active ingredients in the Ultimate winter kit remove phosphates and nitrates from your pool. This means spring opening is easier, and you can enjoy swimming sooner. The ultimate pool closing kit is a complete pool winterizing kit that includes everything you need including easy to follow instructions to prepare your pool for the winter.
Use the ultimate winter kit on all pool types, up to 35,000 gallons. If your pool is smaller, you will get more protection against damaged pool covers or especially warm springtime temperatures.
To figure out your pool size, multiply the pool Length x Width x Average Depth, then multiply by 7.5 (5.9 for round/oval pools). If your pool is larger, add another Ultimate Closing Kit, or add one of our small pool winter kits. available at low prices.
Protect your pool this year with the Ultimate Winter Pool Closing Kit. You’ll pay a little more up front, but spend less time and money opening in the spring. Especially effective for pools with mesh safety covers that open green every year.
If you love your mesh safety cover, but hate the way it looks when it comes off every spring – try the ultimate winter pool kit – you’ll be astounded at the results!
Ultimate Winter Pool Closing Kit Use Instructions:
Back To The Top
- Before Closing your Pool, remove all dirt and debris.
- Kill any algae, brush and vacuum dead algae from pool.
- Adjust pH level to 7.2-7.5, and chlorine level to 2-3ppm.
- Lower pool water level to proper winter level.
- Add Winter Pool Magic; follow label instructions.
- Add Winter Enzymes and Phosphate Remover; follow label instructions.
- Add Winter Chlorine Free Shock, according to label.
- Poke holes in Winter Pool Floater, place in the pool.
- Place the Winter Sorb in pool, to soak up and digest oils.
- Cover pool quickly and tightly. Repair any cover holes.
- Prevent leaves and debris from blowing under pool cover.
- Winterize your pool plumbing and equipment.