Staircase above ground pool steps offer maximized convenience and safety. Easy to install, Staircase above ground pool steps feature extra-wide treads and dual handrails so you and your swimmers can easily and comfortably exit and enter your swimming pool. Constructed from resin polymers, Staircase above ground swimming pool steps are exceptionally durable and will withstand harsh weather and damaging UV radiation.
For Above Ground pools with flat bottoms.
Easy snap together installation.
Large, flat steps (each with 270 square inches) complete with two all-plastic handrails.
Mounting brackets included; secures unit to pool or deck.
Side openings allow water circulation behind unit to inhibit algae growth.
Gray steps for high visibility in water.
Economical, yet strong; holds 400 pounds.
Designed to accommodate 48 in. to 54 in. swimming pools and decks up to 60 inches.
– Height to Top Step - 47 inches.
– Height to Handrail - 38 inches.
– Riser Height - 11 inches.
– Step Dimensions - 10" x 27"
– Fits 48" to 54" pools
– Width - 31 inches.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
My pool bottom is dished in and has a slope to it. Is the Confer Step a good choice for my pool?
– No, the Confer Step can only be used on pools with flat bottoms.
What are the weight limits for your pool ladders and entry systems?
– Confer Plastics pool ladders are very sturdy. The maximum weight capacity is 400 pounds.
Do I have to put sand in my Confer-Step?
– Yes. Sand is needed to prevent floating, especially in 52" pools.
Can I use the Confer-Step in my inground pool?
– The Confer Step has been designed primarily to work in aboveground pools. However, it can be used in some inground pools. The bottom of the pool must be flat (not sloped) and the wall height must be at least 48". The consumers also must supply their own hardware to fasten it to the concrete deck (available at your local hardware store).
Back To The Top