This ladder features five full treads for ease of climbing and double, extended handrails. It's high impact resin construction means this pool ladder is very strong and can support up to 300 lbs. The ladder includes two sets of mounting flanges; one set of rear mounting flanges and one set of front mounting flanges.
- Fits above ground pools with a maximum deck height of 60".
- Ladder includes two sets of mounting flanges; one set of rear mounting flanges and one set of front mounting flanges. Using both sets, the installation to the deck is very secure. The front flanges are designed to reduce / eliminate the movement of the ladder within the pool water.
- The in-pool ladder treads measure 18" wide x 4.5" deep.
- Steps measure 11.7" in height (on average). All with anti-skid surfaces.
- Minimum obstruction of swimming space – unit occupies only about 10.5" within the pool. (Ideal for small pools.)
- From Pool Deck to top of ladder, measures 34.70".
|| % Warranty Coverage
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
My deck height is 54" from the floor of the pool, will this ladder work?
– Yes, this ladder will fit up to a 60" deck height.
What is the weight limit?
– 300 lbs per person.
I have a small pool; does this ladder take up a lot of space?
– No, the overall width of the ladder is 23-1/4". It projects into the pool 10-1/2". (From the pool wall.)
Can I weigh the ladder down?
– The ladder is hollow. When assembling, you may fill with coarse sand or gravel for additional ballast within the pool. (Instructions for this are provided with assembly instructions.)
The top rung has a bracket for a light, is the light included?
– No, the light is optional. It may be purchased under item B3234. (The light includes a 10ft cable, a transformer, and 3 color lenses, yellow, red and green.)
Back To The Top