Warranty: 3 Year Warranty
Edge AquaBoard ™ Salt Friendly Diving System
The Edge™ Diving System from Interfab is the perfect choice for those who want a diving system and have a salt chlorine generator system on their pool. The Edge system is manufactured out of composite materials and guaranteed to resist rust often cause by these salt systems. Designed for new construction projects or retrofit applications, the Edge™ base comes standard in white, and features an active spring feature that provides the bounce with a set of heavy duty composite springs. The diving board is made from a durable wood core covered in acrylic and holds up to 300 lbs. Boards are available in 6 and 8 ft. lengths. Consult the manufacturer at www.interfab.com for installation restrictions and guidelines specific to your pool.
The Edge AquaBoard™ is also available with a WATERFALL option and LED light kit! Water can be plumbed directly through your deck, which passes through the stand and board through hidden plumbing, and cascades out the end for a soothing back drop to your pool scape! Water flow is not hindered in the least by activity on the board.
The LED light kit lights up the waterfall at night for a colorful effect that will be sure to bring an added accent to your dive system. LED is a money saving, low energy lighting system that requires a 12V transformer, also available below.
- Durable and long lasting acrylic and fiberglass construction
- Composite springs resist rust
- Perfect for salt pools!
- Active base – spring feature is derived from the base
- Available for Use with 6 and 8 ft. boards
- Available in white
- Fits existing jig pattern for steel Techni-Spring Base (and comparable competitor base) for easy replacement
- Includes Jig (12in. On Center)
- Weight Limit = 300 lbs.
- Optional waterfall kit available
- Optional LED light kit for water fall available
- Optional 12v transformer for LED light available