View Larger Image
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on meter, 6 Months on Sensor
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast and simple to use in commercial and residential pool applications. Its sleek compact design fits right in your shirt pocket! Advanced features include automatic temperature compensation; highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT2 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the pen in solution. Results display in seconds.
pH Buffers listed below are used for factory calibration. Regular use of these solutions is recommended to ensure specified instrument accuracy. pH models, depending upon use, should be recalibrated with pH 7 Buffer every 1-2 weeks, and checked with pH 4 and/or 10 Buffers at similar intervals. pH Sensor Storage Solution is recommended for keeping the pH sensor wet. Replacement sensors are also available.
- Accurate (+/- .01%) and convenient
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1, 2, and 3 point calibration
- Includes one N type battery
- Includes scoop, pocket clip, and lanyard
- Durable, lightweight, compact design fits in your pocket
- Anodized aluminum with UV protective coating