Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
For the ultimate in convenience and style, the Curve Step and Step System from Confer is unmatchable. Its smooth, curved step treads and gentle sweeping handrails, along with a two-tone warm grey and taupe color scheme, put this step at the top of its class. If you are looking for safer, better access to your swimming pool and an upgraded look, choose the Curve Step. If you want to get even more out of your entrance, like a place to sit and relax, the extra-roomy Curve Step System is the perfect choice! This 4-step staircase is molded from super strong, chemical resistant resin that will look good and last for many pool seasons. The material won’t color fade and easily snaps together without any tools.
This step system is available as a starter step and you can add on the corner section later or you can purchase the entire system with includes both components and save money now!
There is also a matching ladder that connects directly the base step or step system for pools without a deck so you can access the pool from the ground. All options are listed below.
- Holds up to 400 pounds
- Make access to your pool easy and safe
- Stylish curved steps and handrails upgrade your pool style
- Steps can be curved inwards or outwards
- Easy installation, no hardware required!
- Side walls can easily be filled with sand or pea gravel for weight
- Includes oversized deck mounting brackets for additional stability
- Base pads are adjustable for slight floor angling
- Maintenance free
- Easy to remove for winterizing (may require two people)
- Tread width: 27 inches
- Tread depth: 10 inches
- Riser height: 11 inches
- Step Depth: 32 inches Height: 47 inches
- Handrail height (from top step) 30 inches
- Step width: 38 inches
- Complete curve system width: 58 inches