TAKING YOUR SPA COVER OFF CAN BE THIS EASY!
- Through a unique combination of balance and leverage, the Covermate makes removing a spa cover virtually effortless, even without the use of gas shocks!
- In the open position, the spa cover stands approximately half way above the spa lip, forming a wind barrier and requires as little as a 10 inches of clearance behind the spa.
- Cover can be removed from inside or outside of the spa.
- Covermate arms are made of rust-free aluminum for long lasting life.
- Now features our industry exclusive TowelMate (pictured at right), designed to keep towels close by.
- TowelMate (sold separate below) is a set of hooks to hold towels, which conveniently attaches anywhere on your CoverMate spa cover lift!