Our pool super shock contains more chlorine than any other swimming pool shock formula and also acts faster to kill contaminants. This exceptionally strong and powerful shock formula will quickly eradicate algae, bacteria and other harmful contaminants from your swimming pool.
Completely soluble premium granular chlorine produces excellent chlorination.
73% Available calcium hypochlorite.
Our non-stabilized formula is ideal for shocking.
If using as a weekly shock you will use 1 Lb per 10,000 gallons.
Available in 6, 12, 24 or 48 one pound bags.
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is In The Swim Super Pool Shock comparable to?
- In The Swim Super Pool Shock is calcium hypochlorite. The In The Swim Super Pool Shock is comparable to Sock It, Burn Out, Sun Burn, Super Chlorinator, and Power Powder.
What is the chemical make up of In The Swim Super Pool Shock?
- In The Swim pool shock is 73% available chlorine and 27% calcium. Pool shock is non- stabilized.
How much Super Pool shock do I use a week?
- Using pool shock as a weekly maintenance shock you will use 1 Lb. per 10,000 gallons.
- Using pool shock as an algae killer you will use around 2 Lbs per 14,000 gallons until algae dies and algae is vacuumed out of the pool.
What is the difference between regular Pool Shock and Super Pool Shock?
- Super pool shock is more concentrated. It has 73% Calcium Hypochlorite, where as regular pool shock has 68% Calcium Hypochlorite.
How do I dispense my Super Pool Shock?
- Add the recommended dosage of this product during evening hours while the filter pump is running. When adding this product to your pool, broadcast the product evenly over a wide area in the deepest part of the pool. Use entire contents when opened. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use brush to disperse.
Back To The Top