Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
No Matter what your criteria for top performance and value, MasterTemp ASME HD heaters meet them all! These heaters are fast, efficient, compact, quiet, safe, eco-friendly, and heavy duty! Perfect for any property, they are easy to install, operate, and service.
The MasterTemp ASME HD starts with a very compact design so you can place it on smaller equipment pads and fit it into tight spaces. On the outside, a tough, rust-proof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements. An easy-to-view rotating digital display places controls front and center no matter which way you install it and an electronic ignition eliminates the hassle of lighting a pilot light. On the inside, each heater is fitted with a Heavy Duty cupro nickle heat exchanger with the thickest walls in the industry. Thick enough to withstand high flow rates, pH swings, and salt water corrosion! Safety features like a water pressure sensor and high limit are meticulously engineered and professionally installed to protect your investment while a fully pre-mixed air and gas system means faster heat-up and more efficient combustion so there is no waiting around to use the pool or spa. It has a high efficiency rating and it’s certified for low NOx emissions. MasterTemp HD ASME heaters are engineered for super quiet operation, loaded with ASME rated components, and eco-friendly!
MasterTemp ASME heaters include a pressure relief valve and are available in 200K BTU, 250K BTU, and 400K BTU models.
- New bronze header design allows for easy access to the thermal regulator and bypass valve service without use of special tools.
- All internal components of the bronze header are made of high-resistance, glass-reinforced polymer for long life, lightweight, chemical resistance and wear protection.
- EXTRA thick ASME rated fin tube resists erosion in high flow applications
- Cupro nickel fin tubes provide protection for salt treated pools and tough commercial applications.
- Totally enclosed blower motor for harsh environment and salt-air coastal applications.
- High durability military-grade coating control board weathers all coastal elements.
- Upgrades to thermal regulator include a governing stainless steel sleeve for better wear protection and chemical resistance.
- Ignition Control Module includes a 3-trial for ignition before a hard lockout is initiated.
- Improved gas valve design includes more diaphragm spring force for better gas control and robust operation.
- Fully pre-mixed system with highly efficient air and gas mixture allows for faster heat up times.
- Efficiencies up to 84%.
- 2 x 2-1/2 inch CPVC plumbing features. Cabinet measures 21 L x 21 W x 28 H inches