View Larger Image
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
The Commercial Salt Chlorine Generator, Saline C 6.0 is NSF certified to produce up to 6 pounds of chlorine per day. Its compact design comprises a single, clear, plastic vessel and a single power supply eliminating the need for traditional multi-cell installations, which both compromise performance and drive up installation cost and space. Designed specifically to meet the demanding commercial pool and spa application, this breakthrough product offers the ability to enjoy a natural, enjoyable swimming experience with an eco-friendly, low cost chlorine solution.
Pool operators/managers can now offer all the benefits of a saline pool with an elegant single cell solution. This avoids the compromised performance and costly space-wasting installations associated with chaining multiple vessels to produce the same amount of chlorine.
Saline C 6.0 is readily compatible with pH and ORP chemical automation systems making it the ideal water chemistry solution for any commercial body of water. Commercial pool operators can now take advantage of this eco-friendly, low cost chlorine solution while simultaneously eliminating transportation, handling and storage of hazardous chlorine. 3in. and 4in. ByPass kits are also available.
- Commercial pool sizing 60,000 gal outdoor, 90,000 gal indoor
- Compact design, single cell and power supply, for easy installation
- Industrial-grade, clear vessel reaction chamber for easy inspection
- Reverse polarity self-cleaning technology
- Simple one-minute electrode removal for cleaning or replacement
- Plug N’ Play operation with any ORP/PPM water chemistry control system
- Single button user adjustable output control from 5% to 100%
- Reduce chloramines and associated odors/corrosion
- Energy efficient power supply draws only 4 to 6 amps
- 40% to 60% lower cost per lb. of chlorine production vs. sodium and calcium hypochlorite
- Game-changing initial investment and cost of ownership
- Available for use in residential pool applications
NSF-50, UL-1081 and CSA Certified