Developing the world's best above ground swimming pools is what Intex is all about. Known for their quality and affordability, Intex easy set deluxe pools have transformed thousands of yards around North America and there are plenty of good reasons that these pools continue to be best sellers. For the most part, Intex easy set pools are known for their ease of installation. In fact, most Intex easy set swimming pools are ready to be filled with water in 30 minutes or less and you may even be swimming on the same day.
Other In the Swim customers who have purchased an Intex easy set deluxe swimming pool love the easy set up and durable construction. In fact, there have been very few concerns with these pools outside the normal maintenance routine of all above ground swimming pools.
The summer season should be enjoyed in an outdoor environment and nothing gets the family of the couch quicker than your own backyard pool. With an Intex easy set deluxe above ground pool you'll be ready to swim quicker than you could ever imagine and you will be the envy of all your neighbors.
Above ground swimming pools have come a long way in the last couple of decades and Intex easy set above ground swimming pools are the perfect example of how much has changed. They are strong, attractive, and make an excellent addition to your yard. In fact, if you live in a warm climate like Hawaii, you can even swim in your Intex easy set deluxe pool all year round.
Why wait for another summer season to pass you buy? Invest in an Intex easy set deluxe above ground swimming pool and enjoy hours of fun all summer long.
- Size: 18 ft. Round; 48 in. High
- Actual water depth after inflation is 45
- Laminated PVC which is made with 3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability - two outer layers of heavy gauge PVC laminated to an inner layer of polyester mesh for extra reinforcement.
- Water Capacity: 5,894 gallons
- Ready for water in 60 minutes.
- Filter Pump Voltage: 110-120 volt
- Comes complete with:
- Filter Pump and Chlorine Generator Combo
- Ground Cloth
- Pool Cover
- Deluxe Maintenance Kit
- Wall Mount Surface Skimmer
- Vacuum (uses filter suction)
- 110 in. telescoping aluminum shaft with deep skimmer net
Back To The Top
Frequently Asked Questions:
Back To The Top
- How much air should be used to inflate the top ring?
- Do not over inflate or use high-pressure air compressors. Inflate top ring to be slightly firm to touch. An over-inflated ring heated by the sun may burst or lead to leaks in the seam. Pay attention to air temperature variation! In cold ambient temperature the top ring will lose some pressure, air will contract. If this occurs, DO NOT add air since the air inside will expand again once the temperature rises. In hot weather, the air will expand. You MUST let some air out to prevent the top ring from failing due to excess internal pressure.
- What should I do if my top-ring does not hold air?
- First make sure the air valve is firmly secure and inserted, and then use the back of your hand to feel if there is any leakage on the top ring, if no leakage is located, you can also put liquid soap in a squirt bottle and spray on seams. If there is a leak it will bubble. After the leakage is located, repair it with the repair kit included in the pool set.
- What surfaces can the pool safely be set up on?
- The Easy Set Pool can be set up on grass, compacted dirt, or pavement that is completely flat, level and stable. A ground cloth or tarp is recommended for under the pool. The pool should NOT be set up on sand or muddy ground that could possibly shift. It is NOT recommended to be set up on wooden decks, balconies or elevated platforms.
- Can the pool be left up year-round?
- It is not recommended to keep your pool up if your temperature falls lower than 0 degrees Celsius or 32 degrees Fahrenheit because the pool may freeze and crack the vinyl walls.